Call for a meeting to refine requirements for help desk request tracker
Gather requirements from frontdesk and other interested parties about a tool to better handle users report and support.
Requirements need to be refined and revised by other teams, for example regarding user’s privacy.
Team: emmapeel, sajolida
Related to Tails -
|Blocks Tails - Bug #9805: Choose a tool for the request tracker for help desk||Confirmed||2015-07-24|
|Blocks Tails - Bug #11744: Experiment with RT against our requirements||Confirmed||2016-08-29|
#2 Updated by sajolida 2015-07-30 01:15:04
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Assignee set to emmapeel
- Feature Branch set to https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/CRM_for_frontdesk/
This is on our roadmap for 2016. Emma Peel, I created yourself a blueprint to start gathering requirements: https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/CRM_for_frontdesk/
#3 Updated by emmapeel 2015-07-30 01:50:40
ok, scratched some notes i had from meetings, and asked for more input.
But can we not call it CRM? It has some spooky panopticon corporate connotations.
Better ‘help desk issue tracking software’, I feel, for what we want to do.
CRM in wikipedia (excerpt):
Customer relationship management (CRM) is an approach to managing a company’s interactions with current and future customers. It often involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support.
#11 Updated by sajolida 2016-08-29 10:57:07
- Subject changed from Define requirements for future frontdesk CRM to Define requirements for future request tracker for help desk
Emma: is this ready for review? Maybe you could have a look at what’s on the blueprint again and tell me if you think it’s ready? Then I’ll have a look and we could also ask for review by the rest of the help desk.
NB: Yeah, I’d like to start moving from calling you guys “frontdesk” to “help desk” :)
#19 Updated by sajolida 2017-08-30 10:16:54
- Subject changed from Define requirements for future request tracker for help desk to Call for a meeting to refine requirements for help desk request tracker
- Assignee changed from emmapeel to sajolida
I’ll take this one over and call for a meeting about that.