Make our test suite run on Debian Stretch
It would be nice (e.g. for those of us who run testing/sid and don’t use nested virtualization) to support Debian Stretch as a platform for running our test suite.
#3 Updated by anonym 2015-07-01 12:49:38
- Assignee changed from anonym to intrigeri
- Target version set to Tails_1.5
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to test/9667-debian-stretch
The feature branch fixes it for me vs cucumber 2.0.0-2 (Sid) while remaining compatible with cucumber 1.3.17-1 (Jessie) at the same time. Admittedly I did only some very minimal testing.
#4 Updated by kytv 2015-07-01 17:03:57
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to anonym
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed
cucumber 2.0 I saw:
undefined method `status' for #<Cucumber::RunningTestCase::Scenario:0x000000031df328> (NoMethodError) ./features/support/hooks.rb:144:in `After'
Should be reproducible with
features/torified_browsing.feature features/unsafe_browser.feature features/checks.feature features/evince.feature features/torified_gnupg.feature have worked fine with
cucumber from jessie)