Automatically test the "Tails documentation" link on the Desktop
The “Tails documentation” desktop launcher should open the “Documentation” page:
- in English (already tested both online & offline)
- in one language to which the website is translated
- in one language to which the website is not translated (=> English)
Blocked by Tails -
#5 Updated by kytv 2015-12-10 07:33:50
- Target version changed from Sustainability_M1 to Tails_2.2
- QA Check changed from Info Needed to Dev Needed
Sorry, missed this somehow. Yes, I can do this.
(I set it to 2.2 but that’s just to show that other things are at a higher priority. I’ll probably get this done by the 2.0 cut-off in January.)
#10 Updated by spriver 2017-05-30 10:57:30
- Assignee set to spriver
- Feature Branch set to spriver:feature/8788-automatically-test-tails-doc-shortcut
Currently it’s not possible to test the header in Firefox due to
Feature #12185 (error while running the test will be:
RuntimeError: The Dogtail script raised: UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 23: ordinal not in range(128), anonym tested this with a newer Dogtail release and it worked).
Nevertheless, once Dogtail’s updated this test should work then.