Impossible to configure printers from GNOME control center
In Tails 1.1~rc1 when choosing Applications → System Tools → Preferences
→ System Settings → Printers, the window is greyed out and it is not
possible to add a new printer.
Related to Tails -
#2 Updated by intrigeri 2014-07-21 11:07:54
Confirmed. Note, however, that “Applications -> System Tools -> Administration -> Printing” (aka. system-config-printer) works fine.
Anyway, that’s a regression vs. 1.0.1, that only had one place to configure printers, that did work fine.
cups-pk-helper seems to be enough to fix this bug.
#3 Updated by intrigeri 2014-07-21 11:09:20
- Subject changed from Impossible to configure printers to Impossible to configure printers from GNOME control center
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee set to intrigeri
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Type of work changed from Research to Code