Write design documentation for Tor bridges support
This documentation shall include “how to import a new Tor Launcher”, at least until we migrate this to a Git submodule (if we ever do).
#4 Updated by intrigeri 2014-04-15 10:17:59
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to anonym
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed
Apparently it was already merged into master. Anyway, here are my comments:
- I see no mention of where our Tor Launcher repo is
- I see no mention of where the ugly Tor Launcher bundled copy lives in our main repo
Otherwise, looks fine!
#6 Updated by intrigeri 2014-04-26 08:28:16
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Merged into master, added a few improvements on top (73a1b37, 497a4ee, 771b7bc) that you’ll want to have a look at, pushed. Thanks!