OpenPGP signature verification in Nautilus
In seahorse-nautilus 3.8:
- No menu entry to check a signature (either selecting only the detached signature or both the original file and the detached signature)
- There is signature checking in seahorse-tool.
- The notification is far from ideal (doens’t show keyid nor fingerprint and disappears quickly).
- https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=65679 (commit 2c3438c): Add missing globs and tests for OpenPGP files; fixed in s-m-i 1.2 (in Jessie)
- https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=70539: Fixes the issue with .asc files for inline signatures: do not propose to verify the signature, since Seahorse doesn’t know how to do that. Merged upstream in December, 2013. Fixed in s-m-i 1.3: https://bugs.debian.org/743942
- warn when signatures are valid but untrusted: will be fixed in the release after 3.10.1 (not a blocker for Tails 1.1)
|Feature #7039: Install a backport of shared-mime-info 1.2+||Resolved||
Related to Tails -