Test suite: split various checks feature
As currently implemented,
checks.feature mixes various unrelated checks for the sole reason of improving the test suite runtime. Unfortunately, this is deemed to result in a quickly growing bitrot space.
Instead, the scenarii that are currently in there should be split into functionally grouped independent features, that would share a tag expressing that they can share a common background snapshot.
Blocked by Tails -
#12 Updated by anonym 2016-06-02 20:30:44
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from anonym to bertagaz
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to test/5707-split-checks.feature
There’s some serious lack of imagination in the topic branch, I guess. Suggestions of improvements are welcome! Also I skipped the
As a Tails user/developer... intro text since I find it a worthless exercise in semi-creative writing. If someone can point out to me what problem it is supposed to solve I’ll give it a try.
#14 Updated by bertagaz 2016-07-20 05:10:04
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Code review didn’t give me much more inspiration, so it seems fine to me as it is. Running the new features does not raise any issue either, so merged it, congrats!