Update test suite to cope with Unsafe Browser homepage changes
wiki/src/misc/unsafe_browser_warning.html has been changed today on master and devel, in a way that sometimes breaks the test suite.
We need to:
- Merge master into stable.
- Fork a branch off stable.
- On that branch, update
- Ensure this fixes the problem: the “The Unsafe Browser can be used in all languages supported in Tails” scenario should pass without leaving fuzzy Sikuli candidates behind.
- Review and merge into stable.
- Merge stable into devel.
- Update the pictures again on devel: the page is rendered differently on Buster.
- Ensure this fixes the problem on devel too: the “The Unsafe Browser can be used in all languages supported in Tails” scenario should pass without leaving fuzzy Sikuli candidates behind.
|Blocks Tails - Feature #16209: Core work: Foundations Team||Confirmed|
#4 Updated by intrigeri 2019-08-30 15:35:45
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs Validation
- Assignee deleted (
- Feature Branch set to test/17004-unsafe-browser-homepage-stretch, test/17004-unsafe-browser-homepage-buster
Please review and merge:
- test/17004-unsafe-browser-homepage-stretch into stable
- test/17004-unsafe-browser-homepage-buster into devel
I’ve already merged the former into the latter, to ensure we resolve the merge conflict in favor of the Buster image for devel.
I’ve run the affected scenario locally (The Unsafe Browser can be used in all languages supported in Tails) from each branch, respectively on an ISO built from stable and one built from devel. Passed with flying colors.