Upgrade Thunderbird to 60.7.2+
|Blocks Tails - Feature #16209: Core work: Foundations Team||Confirmed|
#7 Updated by intrigeri 2019-07-06 11:37:57
Tested manually with an email address whose ISP is not pre-configured in Thunderbird itself (see Bug #16856).
features/thunderbird.feature passes locally. My changes may break reproducibility so I’ll check that before sending this for QA, but a first code review could already happen and save us time later.
#10 Updated by segfault 2019-07-07 11:34:59
- Status changed from Needs Validation to In Progress
- Assignee changed from segfault to intrigeri
- Feature Branch changed from bugfix/16834-thunderbird-60.7.2+force-all-tests to https://salsa.debian.org/tails-team/tails/merge_requests/31
I like the change! Just have a few comments, wrote them on the gitlab MR I created.
#11 Updated by intrigeri 2019-07-07 11:53:22
> I like the change!
> Just have a few comments, wrote them on the gitlab MR I created.
I’ll try my best but it’s not very likely that I manage to look into that before Monday night, and it’ll be too late for 3.15. So if you think that the state of my branch (including the Thunderbird security update) is a net improvement over not merging it at all, please merge it and I’ll handle your review post-3.15.
#12 Updated by intrigeri 2019-07-07 12:21:46
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs Validation
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to segfault
@segfault, I’ve replied on the MR, fixed one issue, and the only remaining discussion is about a possible follow-up step we could take, even further on the path I’ve taken here. It does not look like a blocker for merging, right?