Don't pretend that GNOME Files can be used for FTP
- Delete the known issue about “Connecting to FTP servers is not possible”. We shouldn’t list on this page every single thing that is not possible to do with Tails.
- Remove mentions of FTP on
doc/first_steps/introduction_to_gnome_and_the_tails_desktop.mdwnand, since we’re already breaking translations, improve the sentences that are modified by the change (if relevant).
- Remove the section on “Downloading files from an FTP server on the local network” in
#8 Updated by cbrownstein 2019-05-20 03:58:47
- Assignee changed from cbrownstein to sajolida
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
Here’s a branch:
#9 Updated by sajolida 2019-05-21 16:46:53
- Assignee changed from sajolida to cbrownstein
- Target version changed from Tails_3.14 to Tails_3.15
- Feature Branch set to doc/16710-gnome-files-ftp
Good! I merged your branch and it solved the main concerns of this ticket.
While I was at it, I did a bit more. Please have a look before I merge again.