Remove irrelevant mentions of Tails Installer, post USB images
In https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/persistence, it is said twice that one need a device installed with Tails installer in order to set up a persistent volume:
It is only possible to create a persistent volume if the USB stick was installed using Tails Installer.
Now that it is possible to install IMG images with Etcher, that’s not true anymore and should be fixed
Blocks Tails -
#4 Updated by sajolida 2019-03-15 15:34:03
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from fix the persistent volume documentation to Remove irrelevant mentions of Tails Installer, post USB images
- Assignee changed from sajolida to cbrownstein
- Target version set to Tails_3.13
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to doc/16548-remove-tails-installer-mentions
Here is a branch!