Remove deb.torproject.org sid APT source
We have stopped fetching packages from there for a while so it’s useless and it makes APT updates slower.
#4 Updated by intrigeri 2018-06-29 07:25:10
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to CyrilBrulebois
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
- Estimated time set to 0 h
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
Can you please review this trivial change (deadline: August 10)?
- build an ISO
- compare the build manifest and
.packagesfile with one from devel, they should not differ
15 minutes of focussed work (excluding the ISO build of course) should be enough.
#5 Updated by CyrilBrulebois 2018-06-29 17:03:32
- Assignee deleted (
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
The change looks good to me.
The source is indeed removed from
.apt-sources between builds.
No changes for
Also checked the diff between build logs, looking good too.
Switching to QA check: pass, and unassigning from me; please let me know in further details what I should do when review seems OK.