Upgrade to Torbirdy 0.2.5
A user remarked that Tails uses Torbirdy from Stretch (0.2.1) while we should use TB from Unstable (0.2.5).
Tentatively assigning to FTeam.
#3 Updated by Anonymous 2018-08-07 12:50:53
- Assignee set to intrigeri
- QA Check deleted (
I’ve uploaded a backport today.
- Add compatibility for Thunderbird 60.
- Don’t leak installed dictionary in TB52+.
- Disable fetching site icons.
- Correct invalid GPG keyserver options in Enigmail.
- Add support for TB 58 and 59.
- Enable encrypted email headers for Enigmail (Memory Hole).
- Update Enigmail values for custom proxy settings.
- Update keyserver port to 9150 (Tor Browser default).
- Enforce stronger ciphers in TorBirdy.
- Add support for already torified keyserver using modern GnuPG.
- Minimum supported Thunderbird version is 45.0, maximum is 52.*
- Update default keyserver to OnionBalance hidden service pool.
#9 Updated by intrigeri 2018-08-07 14:31:56
Meta: I’ve narrowed the origin scope of this ticket (suggestion to use Torbirdy from sid, without any justification so far) → upgrade to 0.2.5 (that we need for Thunderbird 60). If someone thinks we should track torbirdy/sid, please file a new ticket and explain why :)