Add links to Social contract from contribute and about
E.g. in contribute.mdwn we could:
- [[Code of conduct|contribute/working_together/code_of_conduct]]
+ - [[Social contract|contribute/working_together/social_contract]]
- [[Contributors meetings|contribute/meetings]], and minutes from past meetings
But perhaps it would be nice to also point to it from a page that’s
targeted at users, such as [[about]]?
#1 Updated by emmapeel 2017-05-25 08:33:29
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
Maybe also link it in the list at
and https://tails.boum.org/about/index.en.html#index4h1 (What’s next)
#4 Updated by Anonymous 2017-06-22 11:54:54
- Assignee set to sajolida
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to tails:master
Also added a section to the about page.
I should have created a branch and asked for review, however, I permitted myself to push this change directly.
Assigning to sajolida after the fact in case he thinks we should modify this.