Broken Puppet status on (at least) ecours and puppet-git.lizard
puppet-common is installed, but the puppet package is not, and can’t be installed.
Blocks Tails -
#3 Updated by bertagaz 2017-04-06 10:34:37
- Assignee changed from bertagaz to intrigeri
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
> puppet-common is installed, but the puppet package is not, and can’t be installed.
Bug #12414 have installed back the puppet package, so this is fixed.
#7 Updated by intrigeri 2017-04-11 10:52:39
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
- Assignee set to bertagaz
- % Done changed from 100 to 70
- QA Check deleted (
Oops, actually it’s still broken on buse:
W: Failed to fetch http://deb.tails.boum.org/dists/puppet3x/InRelease W: Failed to fetch http://deb.tails.boum.org/dists/puppet3x/Release.gpg Unable to connect to deb.tails.boum.org:http: