Untranslatable parts of documentation due to inline errors
In french we can’t have two pages completely translated (it should be the same for other languages).
When we had .fr at the end of inline link, the page show strange things and the related part become incomprehensible after rebuild.
For this two cases, they have an inline in the inline:
- https://tails.boum.org/install/inc/steps/restart_second_time.inline/index.fr.html who contain https://tails.boum.org/install/inc/steps/mac_startup_disks.inline/index.fr.html and https://tails.boum.org/install/inc/steps/not_at_all.inline/index.fr.html
- -https://tails.boum.org/install/inc/steps/download.inline/index.fr.html who contain https://tails.boum.org/install/inc/steps/bittorrent_verification.inline/index.fr.html-
Do you think it’s possible to change pages structure to avoid this? It was two important parts who need to be translated!
#2 Updated by xin 2017-03-31 09:40:59
Another inline with a problem:
https://tails.boum.org/install/inc/steps/download.inline/index.fr.html who contain https://tails.boum.org/install/inc/steps/bittorrent_verification.inline/index.fr.html
#13 Updated by xin 2018-04-12 14:03:14
- Assignee changed from xin to sajolida
> xin: Can you confirm that this ticket is a duplicate of
I don’t know if it can be different tickets.
#14 Updated by sajolida 2018-05-04 18:52:12
- Status changed from Confirmed to Duplicate
- Assignee deleted (
- QA Check deleted (
- In 2018 we’ll drop the need for two different restart thanks to USB images.
- We now have a reproducer for
So I think we should put our energy elsewhere than into restructuring these installation instructions.