Feature #12225

Documentation for the translators of Tails to Spanish

Added by emmapeel 2017-02-13 17:00:27 . Updated 2017-06-30 06:20:52 .

Target version:
Start date:
Due date:
% Done:


Feature Branch:
Type of work:
Contributors documentation

Affected tool:
Deliverable for:


We need a pointer on the webpage for the Spanish translators, I have created a branch.

We can add more things later, but I would like maybe to imitate the Italians and have a blueprint better, l10n_Spanish would be great!

Please review the branch at




#1 Updated by intrigeri 2017-02-14 13:39:53

#2 Updated by intrigeri 2017-02-14 13:40:45

  • Assignee set to emmapeel

This branch seems to rely on the fact that we have a working web platform for translations, so marked as blocked.
Please reassign to me for QA once the blocker is done :)

#3 Updated by intrigeri 2017-02-14 13:41:58

  • Category deleted (Internationalization)

#4 Updated by emmapeel 2017-03-14 20:58:03

  • Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
  • Assignee deleted (emmapeel)

ok please review the branch now then…

#5 Updated by intrigeri 2017-06-09 07:15:23

  • Assignee set to intrigeri

emmapeel wrote:
> ok please review the branch now then…

Ooops, I’ve missed that since I wasn’t assigned to it, sorry!

#6 Updated by intrigeri 2017-06-09 13:56:35

  • Target version set to Tails_3.1

#7 Updated by intrigeri 2017-06-14 18:39:16

#8 Updated by intrigeri 2017-06-14 18:46:20

Merged, and then:

  1. removed the last reference to weblate since 1. it wasn’t adding any information (the link to https://tails.boum.org/contribute/l10n_tricks/core_po_files.txt is enough); 2. last time I checked, our Weblate instance was not ready for production use; 3. the list of core pages on Weblate is outdated, which is just a symptom of (2) I guess.
  2. improved a few things, see the commits I added on top.

#9 Updated by intrigeri 2017-06-14 18:47:09

  • Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
  • Assignee deleted (intrigeri)
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100
  • QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass

#10 Updated by intrigeri 2017-06-30 06:20:52

  • Target version changed from Tails_3.1 to Tails_3.0.1