Have Onion Circuits translatable in Transifex
- ask for it
- wait for it to happen
- write release process doc that imports updated PO files
Blocked by Tails -
#7 Updated by intrigeri 2016-03-31 19:28:46
- % Done changed from 10 to 30
- Type of work changed from Communicate to Contributors documentation
It’s in there:
I’m now going to write the release process doc.
#11 Updated by intrigeri 2016-04-29 14:31:56
> That problem is still not fixed in Tor’s translation Git repo, postponing.
> If that’s not fixed on their side soon enough, I guess I’ll have to hack our
import-translations to support this special case.
Worst case I’ll try to do that in time for 2.4 or 2.5.
#12 Updated by intrigeri 2016-04-29 14:33:48
> Should this ticket block
Bug #11360? After all, all other of our packages dealt with in the release process are integrated into Transifex translation via
I think I can do the other parts of
Bug #11360 first, and then once translations can be easily imported I’ll update the release process doc accordingly.
#13 Updated by intrigeri 2016-05-27 13:53:06
No answer from Colin, so I’ll address this by special casing Onion Circuits in our code that imports translations. This won’t affect 2.4 (and possibly not 2.5 either, not sure an upstream release will be prepared during that cycle) so it can be postponed a bit.