Improve some terminology and phrasing of the Persistence wizard
- From the discussion we had on terminology, we should replace occurrences of “persistent volume” as “persistent storage”. See https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-ux/2015-May/000402.html
- Use “Assistant” instead of wizard: tracked elsewhere (Feature #15109)
- Rename the menu entry as “Persistent Storage Settings”.
- While we’re breaking translation let’s improve a bunch of other things as well :)
- Adapt the documentation accordingly.
- Rename the “Persistent data” feature as “Persistent folder”
- Improve the error message “Error, Persistence partition is not unlocked.” to get rid of the note on doc/first_steps/persistence/configure.mdwn.
- Writes “features” somewhere in the list of features
- Menu entry: “Persistent Storage” (only)
- Improve strings on Welcome Screen
- “Persistent Storage” or leave it like this
- “Unlock Encryption”
|Related to Tails - Feature #15572: Redesign UI for the creation of the persistent storage||Confirmed|
|Related to Tails - Feature #14544: Spend software developer time on smallish UX improvements||In Progress||2018-08-31|
|Related to Tails - Feature #15109: Rename 'Persistence wizard' as 'Persistence assistant'||Confirmed||2017-12-26|
|Blocks Tails - Feature #17247: Core work 2020Q1 → 2020Q2: Technical writing||Confirmed|